Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big News!!!! Dallas here we come...

Ok, I know it has been 3 months since I have blogged but our lives have been CRAZY busy! After much praying and weighing all of our options we have decide to move back to DFW...WOOHOO!!! We are so excited! We finally made the decision about 3 weeks ago. We are moving next week because we have to get settled somewhere before Payton starts kindergarten. Where... you might ask, we don't know yet. That has been an ongoing adventure trying to find the right house in the right neighborhood, in the "best" school district and in a very short period of time!

We do love Austin but there is just no place like home, family and good friends. We will miss Lake Hills Church the most! !

Another reason I haven't blogged is because Ashly and I got a Facebook account and it has been very addicting in my spare time (what little I have). Look us up on FB at "Nicole N Ashly Watkins"!

So, that is the big news going on in our lives! Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks as we continue to look for the right home for our family.

Until next time (hopefully not 3 months later)...

3 comments:

Misty said...

Glad you finally posted! I don't do the whole FB thing so keep posting here too! Hope the move goes well and you find the home you are looking for!

Caryn said...

Glad you are heading back this way. I know your family must be thrilled!!! cj

The Gecks said...

Ahhh, not that I'm not happy for you... but it is our long term goal to get to Austin. Ya know... the grass is always greener...

So may I present Weatherford? Not exactly close to friends and family, but....

I'm gonna find you on FB!